How does it work?
Multi-Hub pods can be assembled to our FS24, FS25 and FS36 Floodstop flood barriers. It allows you to meet various gaps and angles with ease.
- Clean and rapid connection to in-situ objects such as walls
- 60 to 90º Corner unit
- Typical hard standings such as roads, pavements, pathways etc.
- Grass or soil, depending on undulations
- Not recommended for use on gravel or polished surfaces
- Rapidly deployable flood defense system
- Can be assembled by one or two persons
- Flexible system
- More cost effective and versatile flood protection than sandbags
- Self-balancing with no bolting required
- Multi-hub connection pod for easy connection to walls etc
- Units nest into each other for easy storage
- Recyclable and reusable
- Can be used as leverage to gain flood insurance
24" High Multi-hub Pod
Our 24" High Multi-hub pod can be assembled to our 24" and 25" high Floodstop barrier system allowing wall connection and/or acute cornering.
Dimensions: Approx 27”x 24” x 15”
Unit Weight: Approx 20lbs
36" High Multi-hub Pod
Our 36" High Multi-hub pod can be assembled to our 25" and 36" high Floodstop barrier systems allowing wall connection and/or acute cornering.
Dimensions: Approx 29”x 36” x 17”
Unit Weight: Approx 40lbs
Get a Quote & Free Deployment Plan
To get a quotation and deployment plan showing how Floodstop would be arranged at your location please contact us with the measurement(s) of the opening, delivery postcode and any photos you may have to hand.